Monday, October 29, 2007

"Halloween ,Trick or Treat"


I wanted this post to be online late tonight for those of you who read my blog real early in the morning. If you have those little ones who are out there tonight ...have fun and be safe. It's a wonderful time when your a child, growing up to be a future nutritionist , dentist, doctor or just plain all around great persons. Those little goblins are very special. When I drew this cartoon my youngest daughter ,who is grown now and visiting said " Dad that little girl reminds me of myself when I was that age." I thought to my self ..." hmmm I thought she looked familiar." My regular post will follow...Happy Halloween. Robbay

1 comments:

Bartleby the Scribbler said...

I love it! I agree that it does indeed look like Hannah, although I don't recall any particular Halloween costumes of hers. I'm so proud of you Dad! xoxox r ps. Bought my wedding dress this weekend!