Friday, October 12, 2007

"Fly Away" & "Hang On Molly"



















Friday always seems like just the day for an escape mood. You know it's time to just slip away with someone special. Break free and have a great time. Put all your worries behind you and have dreams that come true. This Friday is special ..I call it "Two For One Friday" . I want to introduce you to Molly. Molly is my very first cartoon character, she was created many years ago to tell stories to my children. So, today there is an extra cartoon on the side...Have a great weekend. Robbay

4 comments:

Antoine said...

Awesome! :) I love the second one with the UFO. Classic.

You really have a gift.

Thanks for sharing.

Antoine said...

Hey Robbay,

I was wondering. I also write for a blog for a designer handbag rental company. Would I be able to feature your handbag cartoon in Monday's post? It would really suit the site and make people smile, I'm sure.

Drop me an email at katie@stillchic.com

Thanks a ton!
-Kate

Rolando said...

looking good Robbay! I need to be free and up and away today. Woo hoo!

Robbay said...

Thanks Rolando ...that's what the weekend is for ...kick back and breath a little.